The New Z2 Auto CPAP Machine is an improved version of the Z1 Auto travel CPAP machine. The Z2 has an improved quieter motor with 29% less noise at the air intake than the original Z1.
Small but Powerful, the Z2 APAP machine can flow 4–20 cmH2O of pressure, satisfying the prescribed levels for most obstructive sleep apnea patients. The Z2 also utilizes HDM’s comfort-enhancing Z-Breathe™ technology, a proprietary algorithm that lowers CPAP pressure during exhalation based on your breathing pattern.
No special mask required: The Z2 Auto does not require a special mask or tube for use. You can use your favorite mask as long as it does not have a proprietary connection.
- Lightest travel CPAP Machines: Weighing only 10.4 ounces, small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and conveniently in any suitcase or bag.
- Auto Start / Auto Stop By Simply placing the mask on your face, the therapy will start when the device senses that you have started to breathe. When the mask is removed or there is a leak detected the Z2 will stop within seconds.
- Z-Breathe Pressure Relief: Z-Breathe is a comfort feature making it easier to exhale temporarily reducing the pressure during exhalation. This helps a person have a more normal breathing pattern and makes it more comfortable to use. Z-Breathe has 3 settings so you can set it to suit your own personal needs.
- Ramp Feature: The Z2’s Ramp feature allows you to start your pressure at a lower setting and ramp it up over time to let you adjust more gradually to CPAP therapy.
- HME – Waterless Humidification: The Z2 comes with a small, portable humidification cartridge called an HME (Heat Moisture Exchanger). Inserted between the hose and the mask, it captures the moisture in the exhaled breath and releases it on the inhaled breath. does not require electricity or water.
- Reduced Noise: The improved Z2 motor and firmware combination, along with the included Qtube, are designed to minimize both dynamic and static noise at the device and within the mask.
- Power Supply: When traveling abroad the power supply automatically adjust from 100 to 240 volts. All you need to add is the proper plug adapter for the country you are visiting.
- Optional Power Shell: The Z2 Auto CPAP is fully compatible with the optional integrated battery system called the PowerShell®. It delivers a full night of cord-free power on a fully-charged battery. The Extended Life battery is a rechargeable lithium ion battery that you can charge during the day for a night’s worth of therapy. The PowerShell is great for travel where power is limited or even off the grid.
- Nitelog App Download the free Nitelog® mobile app for iOS or Android and sync directly to your device with Bluetooth®. Review your data or share it with your doctor directly from the app.
- Auto-adjusting pressure: The Z2 measures breathing on a breath-by-breath basis and automatically adjusts to the correct therapy pressure.
- Approved usage: Z2 Auto CPAP device is approved for use by adults only that are 66 lbs. and above.
- FAA Compliant.
The AirPro 360 CPAP Battery Charges 3x Faster Than Other CPAP Batteries
The 360 battery pack can recharge from 0 to 100% in just ten hours. Plus, you’ll get a longer lifespan with the 360 allowing you to charge, deplete, and recharge your 360 up to 5,000 times-most batteries need to be replaced after 500 charge cycles. Both on the road and during an unexpected power outage, the 360 rechargeable battery has you covered.
One Battery to Power All of Your Devices
The AirPro 360 power supply has charging options for almost every device! It features two standard USB ports, a DC charger, and one USB Type-C port. Newer electronic devices may only use the USB Type-C port (found on newer MacBook Pros), while your lightning and micro USB cables will work with the standard USB ports.
Fast-Charging USB Ports for Lightning-Fast Recharging
With over 2 amps of extra power for each USB port, your tablet and mobile devices will charge as much as 300% faster than traditional USB ports! When you connect your device to the 360 Lithium Ion Battery Bank, you’ll watch your device rocket from zero to a full battery in under two hours – much faster than the traditional market battery’s three-hour recharge time.
Recharge Your Battery Using the Included DC Car Charger
The included car charger allows you to recharge the battery itself while you’re on the go. It doesn’t connect to your CPAP machine in any way. Plug it into your lighter plug adapter while you’re on the road, and you’ll begin recharging instantly.
Battery Run Times
Run times are calculated assuming no humidity is being used, and no heated tubing is activated.
|AirSense 10||6-8||32 hours|
|AirSense 10||10-12||28 hours|
|AirSense 10||14-16||20 hours|
|DreamStation 2 Auto||6-8||36 hours|
|DreamStation 2 Auto||10-12||30 hours|
|DreamStation 2 Auto||14-16||22 hours|
|Z2 Auto||10||24 hours|
- Rated Nights: 3-6
- Capacity: 307.2 Watt Hours/ 25.6 Amp Hours @12 Volts
- Power Ports: 15 Amps Max
- USB Ports: 2 Standard USB Ports, 1 USB Type-C
- Charge Time: 10-12 Hours
- Type: Lithium Iron Phosphate
- DC Input: 12-24V/2A
- TYPE-C input: DC5V/3A 9V/3A 15V/3A 20V/2.5A TYPE-C out: DC5V/3A 9V/3A 12V/3A 15V/3A 20.3V/3A USB out 2: DC3.6-6.5V/3A 6.5-9V/2A 9-12V/1.5A
- USB Out 1: DC5V/2.4A
- Cigar Lighter Out: DC12V/15A
- Only use the supplied AC and DC charge cord to charge the CPAP battery kit. Use of a different charge cord other than the two supplied may damage the battery bank.
- Never connect the input charge port and the round main output power port with the provided DC charge cord on the same battery bank. Doing so may damage the battery.
- Never leave the battery bank unattended for long periods of time while charging. When charging is complete disconnect the battery bank charge cord from the charge source.
- For best results, use the DC power cord specific to the individual PAP machine being powered (sold separately). Do not use the AC or DC charge cords (included) to power a PAP machine or other appliance. This may damage the PAP machine, appliance, or the battery bank.
- Do not charge below 32°F. Optimum ambient charge temperature is 40°F – 110°F. F. Do not charge the battery bank if the charge cord or battery bank has obvious damage or if the battery bank appears to be bulging. A bulging battery bank is a potential sign of damaged lithium cells.
- Do not charge the battery bank if it feels excessively hot. The battery bank should not reach more than 120°F while charging or discharging and should not feel hotter than a warm cup of coffee to the touch.
Power Your CPAP Machine Using Your Device’s DC Charging Cable
Most CPAP machines include a DC charging cable that makes it possible to power the CPAP machine from your car’s battery. You’ll need this DC charging cable to connect your CPAP machine to the 360 .
To connect your CPAP machine to the 360 , you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Connect the lighter plug adapter end of the cable into the 360 .
- Connect the other end of the cable into your CPAP machine. The battery should begin providing power to your CPAP automatically.
How to Charge the AirPro 360
- Plug the charging cable into the charge input port and the other end into the power source.
- Charging will begin automatically.
Get the Most Out of Your AirPro 360 Battery
To get the most run time from your 360 battery bank we recommend turning off all additional features such as humidity and your heated hose if possible. These features use a large amount of power and will draw more energy from the battery bank. PAP machine nightly run times for the 360 are figured using the average night sleep in the US of seven hours and with the additional features mentioned above turned off.
Power requirements will vary greatly from one PAP machine to the next and with different prescribed pressure settings. We recommend you test your PAP machine with the battery bank prior to depending on it for emergency or off-grid power.
Storing your AirPro 360 Pro Battery
If fully charged, the 360 battery can be placed in storage for up to a year however we recommend charging and using your battery every 3 months to keep it healthy.
The 50W Pro is the perfect companion to the 360 & 180 Pro RemSleep CPAP Batteries. Never have to worry about finding a power point to charge your AirPro.
1) Solar panel peak power: 52W
2) Solar panel material: PET + EVA + Sunpower Cell +TPT
3) Efficiency: 23%
4) Output voltage/current: 18V*2.88A
5) Output interface: DC5521&USB / DC5521 / USB
6) Plus Material: Fabric (waterproof) 600D PVC
7) Color: Camouflage, black, green, red, etc. (can be customized as request)
8) Size: Extended 60.5*89.8*0.2cm / Folded 30.5*18*1cm
9) Weight: 1.463 KG
10) Standard accessories: 10 connectors
CAUTION! Make sure the battery is NOT connected to a PAP device while charging via solar panel!