The New Z2 Auto CPAP Machine is an improved version of the Z1 Auto travel CPAP machine. The Z2 has an improved quieter motor with 29% less noise at the air intake than the original Z1.
Small but Powerful, the Z2 APAP machine can flow 4–20 cmH2O of pressure, satisfying the prescribed levels for most obstructive sleep apnea patients. The Z2 also utilizes HDM’s comfort-enhancing Z-Breathe™ technology, a proprietary algorithm that lowers CPAP pressure during exhalation based on your breathing pattern.
No special mask required: The Z2 Auto does not require a special mask or tube for use. You can use your favorite mask as long as it does not have a proprietary connection.
- Lightest travel CPAP Machines: Weighing only 10.4 ounces, small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and conveniently in any suitcase or bag.
- Auto Start / Auto Stop By Simply placing the mask on your face, the therapy will start when the device senses that you have started to breathe. When the mask is removed or there is a leak detected the Z2 will stop within seconds.
- Z-Breathe Pressure Relief: Z-Breathe is a comfort feature making it easier to exhale temporarily reducing the pressure during exhalation. This helps a person have a more normal breathing pattern and makes it more comfortable to use. Z-Breathe has 3 settings so you can set it to suit your own personal needs.
- Ramp Feature: The Z2’s Ramp feature allows you to start your pressure at a lower setting and ramp it up over time to let you adjust more gradually to CPAP therapy.
- HME – Waterless Humidification: The Z2 comes with a small, portable humidification cartridge called an HME (Heat Moisture Exchanger). Inserted between the hose and the mask, it captures the moisture in the exhaled breath and releases it on the inhaled breath. does not require electricity or water.
- Reduced Noise: The improved Z2 motor and firmware combination, along with the included Qtube, are designed to minimize both dynamic and static noise at the device and within the mask.
- Power Supply: When traveling abroad the power supply automatically adjust from 100 to 240 volts. All you need to add is the proper plug adapter for the country you are visiting.
- Optional Power Shell: The Z2 Auto CPAP is fully compatible with the optional integrated battery system called the PowerShell®. It delivers a full night of cord-free power on a fully-charged battery. The Extended Life battery is a rechargeable lithium ion battery that you can charge during the day for a night’s worth of therapy. The PowerShell is great for travel where power is limited or even off the grid.
- Nitelog App Download the free Nitelog® mobile app for iOS or Android and sync directly to your device with Bluetooth®. Review your data or share it with your doctor directly from the app.
- Auto-adjusting pressure: The Z2 measures breathing on a breath-by-breath basis and automatically adjusts to the correct therapy pressure.
- Approved usage: Z2 Auto CPAP device is approved for use by adults only that are 66 lbs. and above.
- FAA Compliant.
Charges Three Times Faster Than Standard Lithium-Ion Batteries
Recharges from 0% to 100% in just 4-6 hours with a lasting capacity of 1-3 full nights of CPAP use (see chart below). Spend less time charging your CPAP battery and more time on the outdoor activities you love. Perfect for use during a power outage or whilst camping off grid.
Multiple Charging Options Keep All Your Devices in the Game
Charge all your devices at once with one battery system! The AirPro 180 features four ports so you can charge a tablet or smartphone alongside powering your CPAP device: a DC Cable, two standard USB Ports, and one next-generation USB C Power Delivery (PD) port, also known as a lightning port.
Lightning-Fast Recharging: Extra Amp Power for USB Ports
With over 2 amps of extra power for each USB port, your devices will charge 300% faster than traditional USB ports. In the time it takes to watch a movie, the USB ports on the AirPro 180 will give all your devices the power needed for a full battery.
Power Your CPAP Using Your Machine’s DC Charger
The AirPro180 does not include any DC cables to connect your CPAP to the battery. In order to power your CPAP machine, you’ll need to use your device’s DC charger (not included). You’ll plug the lighter plug end of your machine’s DC charger into the DC 12V charging port of your AirPro 180, and then connect the other end into your CPAP device.
Recharge Your Power Supply Using the Included DC Car Charger
The included car charger allows you to recharge the battery kit itself while you’re on the go. It doesn’t connect to your CPAP device in any way. Plug it into your lighter plug adapter while you’re on the road, and you’ll begin recharging instantly.
Battery Run Times
Run times are calculated assuming no humidity is being used, and no heated tubing is activated.
|AirSense 10||6-8||16 hours|
|AirSense 10||10-12||14 hours|
|AirSense 10||14-16||10 hours|
|DreamStation 2 Auto||6-8||18 hours|
|DreamStation 2 Auto||10-12||15 hours|
|DreamStation 2 Auto||14-16||11 hours|
- AirPro 180 Battery
- AC Charger
- DC Charger for Battery
- Travel Sleeve
- Rated Nights: 1-3
- Type: Lithium Ion Phosphate
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Size: 208*148*38mm
- Capacity: 154 Watt Hours / 12.8 Amps @ 12 Volts
- USB Ports: 2 Standard USB Ports, 1 USB Type-C
- Charge Time: 4-6 Hours
- Type: Lithium Iron Phosphate
- DC Input: 12-24V/2A
- TYPE-C input: DC5V/3A 9V/3A 15V/3A 20V/2.5A TYPE-C out: DC5V/3A 9V/3A 12V/3A 15V/3A 20.3V/3A USB out 2: DC3.6-6.5V/3A 6.5-9V/2A 9-12V/1.5A
- USB Out 1: DC3.6-6.5V/3A 6.5-9V/2A 9-12V/1.5A
- USB Out 2: DC5V/2.4A
- Cigar Lighter Out: DC12V/15A (max)
- Only use the supplied AC and DC charge cord to charge the battery bank. Use of a different charge cord other than the two supplied may damage the battery bank.
- Never connect the input charge port and the round main output power port with the provided DC charge cord on the same power supply. Doing so may damage the battery.
- Never leave the battery bank unattended for long periods of time while charging. When charging is complete disconnect the battery bank charge cord from the charge source.
- Do not use the AC or DC charge cords (included) to power a PAP machine or other appliance. This may damage the PAP machine, appliance, or battery bank.
- Do not charge below 32°F. The optimum ambient charge temperature is 40°F – 110°F. F. Do not charge the battery bank if the charge cord or battery bank has obvious damage or if the battery bank appears to be bulging. A bulging battery bank is a potential sign of damaged lithium cells.
- Do not charge the battery bank if it feels excessively hot. The battery bank should not reach more than 120°F while charging or discharging and should not feel hotter than a warm cup of coffee to the touch.
Power Your CPAP Machine Using Your Device’s DC Charging Cable
Most CPAP machines include a DC charger, which gives you the ability to power your CPAP machine while riding in a car. You’ll need the DC charger to connect to the AirPro 180.
To connect your CPAP machine to the AirPro 180, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Connect the lighter plug adapter end of the cable into the AirPro 180.
- Connect the other end of the cable to your CPAP machine. The battery should begin providing power to your CPAP automatically.
How to Charge the AirPro 180
- Plug the charging cable into the charge input port and the other end into the power source.
- Charging will begin automatically.
How to Get The Most Out of The AirPro 180
To get the most run time from the AirPro 180 battery bank we recommend turning off all additional features such as humidity and heated hose if possible. These features use a large amount of power and will drain most of the available power from the battery bank. PAP machine nightly run times for the AirPro 180 are figured using the average night sleep in the US of seven hours and with additional features mentioned above turned off.
Power requirements will vary greatly from one PAP machine to the next and with different prescribed pressure settings. We recommend you test your PAP machine with the battery bank prior to depending on it for emergency or off-grid power.
The 50W Pro is the perfect companion to the 360 & 180 Pro RemSleep CPAP Batteries. Never have to worry about finding a power point to charge your AirPro.
1) Solar panel peak power: 52W
2) Solar panel material: PET + EVA + Sunpower Cell +TPT
3) Efficiency: 23%
4) Output voltage/current: 18V*2.88A
5) Output interface: DC5521&USB / DC5521 / USB
6) Plus Material: Fabric (waterproof) 600D PVC
7) Color: Camouflage, black, green, red, etc. (can be customized as request)
8) Size: Extended 60.5*89.8*0.2cm / Folded 30.5*18*1cm
9) Weight: 1.463 KG
10) Standard accessories: 10 connectors
CAUTION! Make sure the battery is NOT connected to a PAP device while charging via solar panel!