Charges Three Times Faster Than Standard Lithium-Ion Batteries
Recharges from 0% to 100% in just 4-6 hours with a lasting capacity of 2-3 full nights of CPAP use (see chart below). Spend less time charging your CPAP battery and more time on the outdoor activities you love. Perfect for use during a power outage or whilst camping off grid.
Multiple Charging Options Keep All Your Devices in the Game
Charge all your devices at once with one battery system! The AirPro 720 features four ports so you can charge a tablet or smartphone alongside powering your CPAP device: a DC Cable, two standard USB Ports, and one next-generation USB C Power Delivery (PD) port, also known as a lightning port.
Lightning-Fast Recharging: Extra Amp Power for USB Ports
With over 2 amps of extra power for each USB port, your devices will charge 300% faster than traditional USB ports. In the time it takes to watch a movie, the USB ports on the AirPro 180 will give all your devices the power needed for a full battery.
Power Your CPAP Using Your Machine’s DC Charger
The AirPro180 does not include any DC cables to connect your CPAP to the battery. In order to power your CPAP machine, you’ll need to use your device’s DC charger (not included). You’ll plug the lighter plug end of your machine’s DC charger into the DC 12V charging port of your AirPro 180, and then connect the other end into your CPAP device.
Recharge Your Power Supply Using the Included DC Car Charger
The included car charger allows you to recharge the battery kit itself while you’re on the go. It doesn’t connect to your CPAP device in any way. Plug it into your lighter plug adapter while you’re on the road, and you’ll begin recharging instantly.
Battery Run Times
Run times are calculated assuming no humidity is being used, and no heated tubing is activated.
|AirSense 10||6-8||20 hours|
|AirSense 10||10-12||18 hours|
|AirSense 10||14-16||14 hours|
|DreamStation 2 Auto||6-8||22 hours|
|DreamStation 2 Auto||10-12||18 hours|
|DreamStation 2 Auto||14-16||15 hours|
- AirPro 720 Battery
- AC Charger
- DC Charger for Battery
- Travel Sleeve
- Rated Nights: 2-3
- Type: Lithium Ion Phosphate
- Weight: 2kg
- Size: 208*148*38mm
- Capacity: 222 Watt Hours / 18.5 Amp hours @ 12 Volts
- Dimensions (mm): 230* x 125* x 44*
- USB Ports: 1 USB Port DC4.5V/5A 5V/4.5A 9V/2A 12V/1.5A
- USB C PD Output 1: DC5V/3A 9V/3A 12V/3A 15V/3A 20V/3A USB-C 2 PD 30W
- USB-C PD input 2: DC5V/3A 9V/3A 12V/3A 15V/3A 20V/3A
- USB-C PD output 2: DC5V/3A 9V/3A 12V/2.25A
- Wireless Charge : 10w
- Charge Time: 5-7 Hours
- Type: Lithium Iron Phosphate
- DC Input: 12-24V/2A
- Cigar Lighter Out: DC12V/15A (max)
- Only use the supplied AC and DC charge cord to charge the battery bank. Use of a different charge cord other than the two supplied may damage the battery bank.
- Never connect the input charge port and the round main output power port with the provided DC charge cord on the same power supply. Doing so may damage the battery.
- Never leave the battery bank unattended for long periods of time while charging. When charging is complete disconnect the battery bank charge cord from the charge source.
- Do not use the AC or DC charge cords (included) to power a PAP machine or other appliance. This may damage the PAP machine, appliance, or battery bank.
- Do not charge below 32°F. The optimum ambient charge temperature is 40°F – 110°F. F. Do not charge the battery bank if the charge cord or battery bank has obvious damage or if the battery bank appears to be bulging. A bulging battery bank is a potential sign of damaged lithium cells.
- Do not charge the battery bank if it feels excessively hot. The battery bank should not reach more than 120°F while charging or discharging and should not feel hotter than a warm cup of coffee to the touch.
Power Your CPAP Machine Using Your Device’s DC Charging Cable
You can power your cpap two ways
- Using the multi-volt ouput
- Using the 12V cigarette output
How to Charge the AirPro 720
- Plug the charging cable into the charge input port and the other end into the power source.
- Charging will begin automatically.
How to Get The Most Out of The AirPro 720
To get the most run time from the AirPro 720 battery bank we recommend turning off all additional features such as humidity and heated hose if possible. These features use a large amount of power and will drain most of the available power from the battery bank. PAP machine nightly run times for the AirPro 720 are figured using the average night sleep in the US of seven hours and with additional features mentioned above turned off.
Power requirements will vary greatly from one PAP machine to the next and with different prescribed pressure settings. We recommend you test your PAP machine with the battery bank prior to depending on it for emergency or off-grid power.