The new RemSleep CPAP Pillow 2.0 is constructed from a high quality, gel-infused memory foam. This new gel-foam is the latest technology in memory foam, and much cooler than standard memory foam. RemSleep also has a quilted cover to help regulate body temperature and control perspiration.
Side Sleeper: The butterfly shape was designed specifically for the side-sleeping position. The orthopedic roll provides proper support for the neck, whether sleeping on the side or on the back. The x-bands help manage the CPAP tubing to take the weight off of the mask, and to get it out of your way while you sleep.
Features of the RemSleep CPAP Pillow
- Gel In-fused Memory Foam
- Accommodates any CPAP mask
- Alleviates any pressure between the pillow and the mask
- Allows the user to sleep on their side
- Manages the CPAP tubing while taking the weight of the tubing off of the user
RemSleep CPAP Pillow Specifications:
- Constructed from a high quality visco-elastic memory foam
- Machine washable cover
- Allows the CPAP tubing to move with the users shifting sleep positions
- Provides proper neck support, whether the user is sleeping on their side or back
- The RemSleep apnea pillow is constructed from a high quality memory foam, and has a quilted cover to help regulate body temperature and control perspiration
- Weight = 5 lbs.
RemSleep 2.0 CPAP Pillow Size
- 5″ height
- 16′ width
- 26′ back length
- 20″ front length
Included in This Purchase
- 1 RemSleep 2.0 CPAP Sleep Pillow
- 1 RemSleep Quilted CPAP Cover