Looking for a lightweight battery option for your CPAP Machine? Here it is!
The MediStrom Pilot 24 Lite Battery is compatible with:
BMC Luna* – Cable Kit Required
*Cable Kits sold separately.
– Up to 16 hours of battery life when powering PAP devices**
– The Pilot 24 Lite Battery can be used as a portable charging station for most handheld electronic devices such as phones, tablets, and cameras via a USB port.
– Built-in LED Flashlight
– Meets FAA requirements for travel on aircraft^
**Battery run-time subject to charge percentage, device settings, use of humidification and environmental factors. For more information specific to your device, please contact our clinicians on 1300 800 985.
^We recommend consulting the airline’s policies prior to travelling.
Capacity: 98 Wh or 19,000 mAh
Output Voltage: 24V, 3.5A
Dimensions: 9cm x 17cm x 2cm
Weight: 575 grams (1.2lbs)
Warranty: 1 Year
Charging time: 2-3 hours using Mains electricity *Charging time will take longer if using MediStrom Solar Charger or alternative power source
Tips to get the most out of your battery
– Make sure the battery is at full charge prior to using.
– Disable and/or reduce the need to use the humidifier and heated tubing. The heater plate will draw significantly more power from your battery and may cause it to run out during use.
– Fully charge your Pilot 24 Lite Battery before storage and at least EVERY 6 MONTHS thereafter. Failure to do this will be considered negligence and will void the warranty.
– The Pilot 24 Lite Battery can be used as a Uninterrupted Power Supply in areas that experience frequent power outages. The CPAP Device will resort to using the battery if Mains power is lost.
– Pilot 24 Lite Battery can be charged using a DC Car Charger or Solar Panel (sold separately).
Lithium Ion Battery only. CPAP Device and accessories sold separately.
If you have any concerns with your battery, please contact support@choiceonemedical.