Introducing the new Pilot-12 Lite a revolutionary small Backup Power Supply & Portable Travel Battery.
The Pilot-12 Lite is compatible with:
– Philips Respironics DreamStation
– Philips Respironics System One 60 series
– DeVilbiss IntelliPAP I and IntelliPAP II* – Mixed Cable Kit Required
– HDM Z1* – Miked Cable Kit Required
*Cable Kits sold separately
Backup Power Supply – While using the Pilot-12 Lite as a permanent backup power supply, you can rest assured that you won’t be woken up in the middle of the night to find that your PAP machine is not running.
Travel Battery – Using the Pilot-12 Lite as a Portable Travel PAP Battery will help you receive PAP therapy on the go. This includes remote locations where mains power is not available in situations such as camping, road trips and during air travel.
Additional Features – The built-in USB port allows the Pilot-12 Lite to charge countless handheld electronic devices such as mobile phones, tablets and cameras. Also features a convenient built-in LED Flashlight.
– Pilot-12 Lite Battery
– Output Cable for Philips Respironics DreamStation
– Output Cable for System One 60 Series
– Fabric Carrying Case
– Product Manual & Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish)
– FAA Compliant^
– Capacity: 95 Wh
– Weight: 1.3 lbs
– Size: 17cm x 9cm x 2cm
– Output voltage: 12V for CPAP & 5V, 2.5A for USB
– Approximate usage: 1-2 nights (Based on optimal settings without humidifier & heated hose)
– Charging time: 2-3 hours
– Warranty: 1 Year
– Product Code (SKU) P12MPLBP1
^We recommend consulting the airline’s policies prior to travelling.
Tips to get the most out of your battery
– Make sure the battery is at full charge prior to using.
– Disable and/or reduce the need to use the humidifier and heated tubing. The heater plate will draw significantly more power from your battery and may cause it to run out during use.
– Fully charge your Pilot 12 Lite Battery before storage and at least EVERY 6 MONTHS thereafter. Failure to do this will be considered negligence and will void the warranty.
– The Pilot 12 Lite Battery can be used as a Uninterrupted Power Supply in areas that experience frequent power outages. The CPAP Device will resort to using the battery if Mains power is lost.
If you have any concerns with your battery, please contact support@choiceonemedical.